If you are reading this, chances are you are looking for help! You’ve come to the right place.
Verdun House (men) and Marina House (women) are residential treatment facilities. Our multidisciplinary staff understands the pain and turmoil you may be experiencing. We are here to help you – not judge you.
If you notice any of these signs in yourself or a loved one, it may be an indication of the presence of addiction:-
- Secretive and/or withdrawn
- Frequenting places (hangs out with people) where drugs are available
- Has strong mood swings and personality changes
- Sniffs constantly, has frequent colds, or makes many trips to the bathroom
- Brags about drug exploits
- Has trouble on the job or loses time from work
- Has money problems, borrows money or uses his/her salary inappropriately
- Has legal problems
- Unable to reach a climax during sexual intercourse
Have your drinking, drug usage or behaviours caused problems with someone you love?
Have your drinking, drug usage or other behaviours caused you to feel awful about yourself?
Have your drinking, drug usage or other behaviours caused you any issues at work or legal problems?
If you answered yes to more than two of these questions, it may indicate that you have a problem and should consider getting help.
If you or your loved one needs help, contact The Substance Abuse Foundation Inc.
By phone: 246-433-3488